0






This was definitely the hardest video I've ever had to make. I know many of you will be upset and you have the right to be. I just ask that you please respect Brittany and support her through this tough time. She'll continue to make videos with the kids and has a bunch of new ideas.

As for myself, I'm going to be offline for awhile most likely as I try to figure out what's next for me. I just want to reiterate that my kids are still my number one priority in life and I want to support them (and Brittany) the best I can through this difficult time. I just know that this is the right decision for me and it needed to be made.

Also, I mentioned this video from Elliot Morgan (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmNIvffhse0) that possibly does a better job of clarifying my emotions, feelings and similar life experience through all of this if you're interested in understanding what I'm thinking and going through right now.

Like I said, please show respect to Brittany through this. If you're going to flood her social media accounts with comments then please make them respectful, supportive and loving. Thanks.

Sejak dipublikasikan pada 21 07 2017 - 14:00:01 Video ini telah dilihat sebanyak 387596 kali, di antara Penonton ada 5444 orang yang likes, dan Jumlah yang membenci Video ini adalah: 6121. Video ini difavoritkan oleh 0 orang dan sudah dikomentari sebanyak kali, Video yang memiliki Panjang 18 Minute(s) 17 Second(s) ini, masuk dalam Kategori People & Blogs

Video yang berjudul GETTING A DIVORCE (not clickbait) dipublikasikan oleh Channel Britt's Space dengan Channel ID UCDd0gHs1F9U1Suw6aHGFH5g pada 21 07 2017 - 14:00:01

Video Terkait Video GETTING A DIVORCE (not clickbait)

  • Gifty Osei reacts to divorce rumours
    Gifty Osei reacts to divorce rumours
    Gifty Osei reacts to divorce rumours.

  • EXCLUSIVE: Andy Cohen on How 'RHONY' Will Handle Luann de Lesseps' Divorce
    EXCLUSIVE: Andy Cohen on How 'RHONY' Will Handle Luann de Lesseps' Divorce
    More from Entertainment Tonight: http://bit.ly/1xTQtvw The 'Love Connection' host tells ET he 'didn't not see' the split coming.

  • Divorced Couple Shares Each Side Of Their Love Story
    Divorced Couple Shares Each Side Of Their Love Story
    We see the world the same way
    We just don't live in it the same way." We asked Jimmy and Talitha to talk about their relationship while the other wears ...

  • DIVORCE COURT Full Episode: Joseph vs Joseph
    DIVORCE COURT Full Episode: Joseph vs Joseph
    When a husband gives more love and affection to other women, can this marriage be saved? Subscribe to channel http://bit.ly/1fj2ql1 Check local listings at ...

Post a Comment

 
Top